Sunday, October 14, 2012

PE Lesson

A few weeks ago, we've learned about gymnastics. We were divided into groups and we were ask by our teacher to choose two picture of gymnastics and try to demonstrate the actions that are on the pictures. My weakness in the assessment is on the "cat wheels" even if in the assessment we were allowed to not do the action that we could not do. But, I feel unsatisfied. And the handstand was very difficult too. we have to stand with our head on the bottom, and our feet on the top. like my friend did in the picture.  













This is the picture of I and some of my friend were having a practice for the assessment on gymnastics.
We were demonstrating "bridge" or in Indonesia we call it "kayang".














But, even if the assessment wasn't as I've expected to be easy, but I'm proud about what I did. I hope I could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment